Portable washrooms for any venue
Whether you’re hosting a major event or need amenities for your team, portable washrooms are a must. We offer a range of sturdy, clean and modern washroom trailers in a variety of floorplans and dimensions that can be configured to suit your needs. Our lavatories are perfect for construction sites, special events and festivals, youth camps, schools and other settings.
Do you have unique needs or configurations? We can add wheelchair accessibility or include additional partitions for male/female configurations.
You can also connect our units directly into the city water supply or take advantage of our above-ground water and sewage holding tanks, which are easy to transport and install in any location.
- Gas-forced air heating
- Fold-down landings at doorways
- 600 gallon water storage and pressure system
- Mop sinks
- Sewage holding tanks (available upon request)
- Optional stairs or ramps
Hot Shot - Hand washing has never been easier
- Stainless steel sink
- Two push button faucets with automatic shut-off after 20 seconds
- Waste receptacle & Paper towel dispenser
- 110V power outlet, 15 AMP plug
- Internal electric heater, Thermostat controlled, Quick winterizing
- Electric water heater & water pump
- 3” attachments for vacuum truck clean-out
- Transportable via forklift
- Compact, rugged design 5.75 x 5 x 5.7 ft (W, D, H)
- 100 gallons of freshwater / 120 gallons of wastewater capacity
- Access door for easy maintenance
Tow-N-Go Self-Contained Mobile Lavatories
Our mid-range fully self-contained solution can be mobilized with ease anywhere your team goes to work with the modern comforts your team has come to expect.
Our standard 2-Unit Tow-N-Go:
- have hot water
- are compact, with rugged design - 6ft x 13 ft
- with two stalls including sink, toilet and mirror
- are powered by 110 VAC
- are heated for our extreme cold winters
- can be easily towed with any truck (2" ball)
- have safe fold-down stairs and railings
Tow-N-Go's are also available in 4-unit and single-unit sizing.
Ask your local branch about availability.